Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures are God’s Word, divinely inspired, infallible, the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, his full divinity, his virgin birth, his sinless humanity, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension, his present mediatorial work at the right hand of God and his personal imminent return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who regenerates, indwells and empowers believers to bear fruit for God.
- We believe there is salvation for sinners through the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ by grace through faith, apart from works.
- We believe all true believers are united in Christ and together comprise the church, the Body of Christ.
- We believe the church is commissioned by Christ to go into the world and make disciples of all nations.
- We believe there will be a resurrection and a final judgment; the lost will be eternally condemned and the saved will enter into their inheritance in the new heavens and the new earth.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.